St. Lou question

partagaspete

I Do Medical Things
I will be in St. Louis next Month and I am curious if any of you Gorillas could save me some time by recommending a place to go and enjoy a cigar.

T

Heya Pete! When you coming to town!? I bet we can come up with a few brothers to meet and greet you; and do a little herfing whilst you are among us!! Would be great to meet one of the infamous brothers from across the pond!!

Send me a PM!!

Here's a link to check out some cigar friendly establishments in St. Louis. I've been to a couple others too, but it was years ago. Depends on how long you are here and where you are staying, too.

http://www.cigargroup.com/regional/mo/stlouis/#friend

I spent the weekend smoking like a stack at the cigar bar at the Ritz Carlton in St. Louis. Just DONT THINK about buying a stick there, take your own. Really nice place if you don't gotta pay the freight for smokes.

Herfzilla said:
I spent the weekend smoking like a stack at the cigar bar at the Ritz Carlton in St. Louis. Just DONT THINK about buying a stick there, take your own. Really nice place if you don't gotta pay the freight for smokes.

It's in Clayton. About 1/2 way between downtown and the airport. Great service.

The Ritz Cigar Club will only let you in if you are staying in the hotel or have a membership. But, what do you know, I happen to be a member. They even let Mark and Dave into the club as well this past weekend. Needless to say, I'm on the "Ritz Shit List"!

Seriously, when you get in town just give me a call on my cell and I'll meet you for a smoke. I'm sending you a PM with my # and I think I may be able to find some old & crappy sticks for us to smoke.

Pete,

Although I am not a member of the Ritz cigar Club, I've heard great things about it.

I go to a Cigar Bar on Olive Street in Creve Coeur called St. Louis Cigars. It's a nice pllace to have a drink and a smoke. If I'm in town while you're here, I'd be happy to meet you there. I'll send a PM with details.

Im a hundred miles north but would love to come down and herf it up with you guys , just let me know when and were..

BMLawler said:
Im a hundred miles north but would love to come down and herf it up with you guys , just let me know when and were..

All you gotta do is let me know the day and it's done! I should be able to schedule a "really important meeting" at the Ritz for a few of us to enjoy some smokes.

Did you go to LOL Herf? I was there last October and will be there again this year!

Goes to show what a great place this is. As soon as I find out What is up I'll let you guys know when I can come out and play. I will be real busy working but Iam sure I'll get some down time.

T

Welcome to the great cigar capitol of the midwest ... :r Never been to the Ritz ... sounds cool. Can't let a BOTL come to StL without a proper greeting. If you can tolerate an old curmudgeon newbie, send me a PM with the details. I've seen your posts and think it would be fun to meet you guys.

qwerty1500 said:
Welcome to the great cigar capitol of the midwest ... :r Never been to the Ritz ... sounds cool. Can't let a BOTL come to StL without a proper greeting. If you can tolerate an old curmudgeon newbie, send me a PM with the details. I've seen your posts and think it would be fun to meet you guys.

Definetly! When you're looking to meet up, please just shoot me a PM. I can schedule an "important meeting" at the Ritz Cigar Club just about anytime.

Sorry it took so long to post a reply. It looks like I should be able to do something on Saturday the 22nd of April. I need to make my reservations tomorrow so I will know for sure. I would really love to meet some more BOTL from CS. Let me know the when and where.

T

I am down for the 22nd of April. I would like to invite you all to the Cigar Club I belong to at the Ritz-Carlton. Please post on here if you're interested in attending and we can work out a list of those attending.

We could also eat dinner in the club as well and they serve a very nice dinner or a simple lunch menu is also available. Anyway, LMK who's interested.

Here's the information on the club along with contact information. PM me for my cell if you'd like that as well.

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/hotels/st_louis/dining/venues/cigar_club/default.asp

I think I'll be in St Louis on the 22nd dropping a friend off at the airport. If so I'd love to join you gentlemen. I'll keep you posted.

cf2112 said:
I think I'll be in St Louis on the 22nd dropping a friend off at the airport. If so I'd love to join you gentlemen. I'll keep you posted.

Great! This is already shaping up well!

I will definately try to attend the festivities!!:cool: Cannot wait to meet some great midwestern BOTL!! And of course our brother from across the pond! PM to follow soon.

If I can clear one hurdle in the family thing, I'm there. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. But this time I have dibs on Hollywood for my pool partner (freakin' SHARK!!) :r

Back