Stevie G is hardheaded!

E

Enyafan

Without going into detail sgoselin sent me some killer cigars. I told him not to, but I guess he is "elitrate". Don't even know how he got my addie, but the cigars are appreciated, thank you very much. Now I feel bad getting these extra premium smokes. Thanks again.

Join the crowd! lol ditto! :) Thanks again Steve, Poker and I are going to light one up this weekend for sure! :) When he gets back from Switzerland! Wooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Join the "Steve bombed me" club...Steve is a super great guy...Just say thanks and let him do what he does. Its taken me a little while to learn that.

-Justin

I am another of Steve's bombings. Thanks guy it is very much appreciated and totally unexpected..

TAK :) :) :) :9 :9 :p :p :D :D

I don't have much of a choice,lol. I couldn't match what he sent me, not by a long shot.

If you guys think Steve is generous through the mail, you ought to go herfin' with him like I did (twice). One helluva guy.

Hey flip,

Isn't sgoselin in the New England area?

Hmmmm.... if I get that way this summer.......

Well I smoked one of the SLR A from 97 he sent and it was one of the 5 best cigars I have ever smoked. Looking forward to getting some.

Back