Still sliding

reggiebuckeye

Proud Member of the 1%.
I have been running around for days thinking about coolers. So what do I do yesterday? I go out and get a 120qt cooler. Oh boy. I moved the Oasis and all of my cigars to it until I can get my beads in.

Since I got the cooler going, I knew I would need some cedar boxes or racks to put in for storage. Of course, that was all I got. Wrong. I walk out with:

Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto
Aurora 100 Anos Robusto
CAO Gold Robusto
CAO Gold Maduro Robusto
(2) Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Petit Corona
La Gloria Cubana Series R #4 Natural and Maduro
La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado Felicias Maduro
Arturo Fuente Sungrown Chateau
Gurkha Select Vintage Shaggy
Davidoff Diademas Finas 2006

Then to top it all off, my girl got me a box of Short Stories because I had been running my mouth about them since I had the first one. Oh Boy. Straight to the cooler with them. I will be adding two boxes of Oliva classics once they thaw as well. What a week.

You made the right move with the 120qt. I bought a 100qt thinking I wouldn't fill it in a year, and I ended up topping it within a month.

it's great to have a girl who is that supportive, and a box of short stories.... well, thats a great gift :ss

it's great to have a girl who is that supportive, and a box of short stories.... well, thats a great gift :ss

Very good gift. She makes it hard for me to stop. I'm like "no, I don't need that." She is like "if that is what you want" or How can I help." Makes for a very huge slide.

See yesterday I didn't buy anything! Well not very much. But this isn't about me, its about you the new King.

Long Live The King!!!!

I was looking at my cooler and thinking how much things have changed since I got it. I just happend to see the first pic I posted of it, and couldn't help to think how much things change in under 3 months.

The one on the left is the start in June. The next two are the cooler now. I tried to move some stuff around to show some stuff I was hiding. The sad thing is that does not include my pipe stuff or the two other humidors. I think I will go and have a cigar as I mourn (celebrate) my slide.

The morale of this story? Always buy the biggest cooler you can find.

I'm soooo disappointed in you! Your cooler is not even close to being full!

Nice sig Darth Tater :p

Now I understand why you said only send 3-5 sticks for the newbie trade. Like you need extra cigars! :tu

I'm soooo disappointed in you! Your cooler is not even close to being full!

Nice sig Darth Tater :p

I have other humidors. That is the only reason.

Now I understand why you said only send 3-5 sticks for the newbie trade. Like you need extra cigars! :tu

That is right. I did have my reasons.

Hee hee hee hee... it only gets darker and steeper. :ss

Tell me about it. Thank goodness I kicked the CBid habit.

Back