Stinky ashtray

scoot

Gorilla
Went over to the Holt's store up on Townshend Rd. today and picked up a party pack wih 3 Old Henry's 3 RP Vintage '90s 3 CAO Cirillos and 3 La Aroma De Cuba smokes, a Holt's torch lighter, and best of all a stinky ashtray. This ashtry is big, I could smke for days without dumping it. It's pretty much all I've been looking for in an ashtray; Big as hell with a nice secure seat for my stogie. If you don't have one of these guys you should serioulsy look into it. :tu

4stirrup_sideview.gif

I don't have one but I've been putting serious thought into an ashtray. So far I just ash on and old plate and place my cigar on my cutter. Maybe time for an upgrade?

yeah $20 + shipping for this sucker....you can't beat it....well actually you can.

Someone at the MMH had this huge ass silver appetizer looking serving platter that could hold like 20 lit cigars and mounds and mounds of ashes.

I forgot the gorilla who brought that in...but man...everyone was afraid to tarnish that thing.

Another Stinky lover here!!! Sometimes a small b&m i go to has them for around 15 bucks. And I get a discount:ss

I have one of these also.

awsome and duriable can leave it out side in anything

no tarnish or rusting awsome..

i've had mine since it came out.

I just ordered mine from Heartfelt today.

I keep bidding (devil site) on the CAO Cubist, but I refuse to pay more than $50 for the thing. Trouble is they seem to be going for higher and higher prices.

I just might have my Stinky plated.... nickel?, copper?

Robert:ss

Back