Stolen again...

clampdown

Crack House Tent
:mad:Well, this is the second time in one year my Xikar three finger case has been stolen. The first time I was at a bar with some friends went to the restroom, came back and it was gone from the table, no one saw anything. Well today I went to go play golf and enjoy some alone time with some cigars. I go in to grab some water and i come back, drive away and tee off on the first hole. I reach down grab my case and, well what do you know its gone. I back tracked to the club house and didnt see anything. I asked in the club house if someone came in to bring in a lost case of if someone saw something, and well all i got where no's and sorry. Someone reached in and grabbed my case, luckily left my Palio and brand new Xikar lighter, but the case and three cigars were gone. :gn

So, just for those of you out there that play golf and smoke cigars, make sure to take them with you or leave them in your bag, hidden from others. Another lesson learned, well luckily its Friday, and I hear a pub calling my name. Have a great weekend everyone, and hope this doesnt happen to you. Live and Learn:tu

That sux....sorry to hear you lost some stuff...nothing worse than someone intentionally plotting against you.

The perps needs to have there balls choped off. Show people what we do to people who steals cigars.
:mad::gn

dang, im sorry man. any good sticks in it?

stearns

Yes, good point, I guess I should have listed that as well in the story, sorry.

Tatuaje Nobles
RyJ Short Churchill
La Aurora Cien Anos Corona

I hope the bum actually smokes them and something good comes of it (like one of them getting lodged in his throat for a time being...a long time):ss

That's just beyond low. I've found myself stogieless on golf courses many times and I've never been turned away when I've asked a fellow BOTL for a cigar (I also ask for a business card so their kindness can be repaid). To up and snatch someone's sticks is just flat out evil.

Sorry to hear about that. If you happen to see someone out there with your case, knock them upside the head with your 7 iron or sick the :mn on them. People!

The perps needs to have there balls choped off. Show people what we do to people who steals cigars.
:mad::gn

I say anyone stealing ANYTHING other then food for their table should suffer that fate. And even then if they are stealing it from someone else's table.

Back