Storing CC and NC together

I do it without issue ... but I like all my cigars at about 65% RH

Many prefer NCs at 70% and CCs at 65% and thus, store them seperately.

the only caveat that comes to mind is that you want to store sticks together that smoke well in the same humidity range, i.e. if you have cigars that you find smoke better in low 60s and some that smoke better in the high 60s, you may not want to store those together.

I would be one of these, so I keep two desktop humis to smoke from.

Storing NCs and CCs together is not an issue from the stand point of mixing flavors. That would be a problem if you kept something like Acids with non-flavored 'gars.

I do it without issue ... but I like all my cigars at about 65% RH

Just to clarify, NC like 70% and CC like 65%... do you mean for smoking or aging? I mean would it be cool if I stored all my sticks at 65% like you do... and then had two separate "daily smoking" humis set to 65% and 70%

I find mixing leaves from either side of the 85th longitudinal line leave the earthy notes just a tad brash and my palate left tart.

I always thought it was better storing them seperate... Time to add singles from realms to my vicksburg! I feel so liberated! haha

I had big problems with NC's at 70%, so threw out those beads and just run straight 65% now. No more burn issues, they stay lit easier, and taste better.

Back