Strong Cigars

Infin1ty

SilverBack
First off, I want to say that I'm not looking for free cigars out of this!

I just wanted to know some good Very strong cigars. I've always been one to like to get my ass kicked by the tobacco, :r, and I've yet to find one that really does the job. I'm not looking to spend to much for one, such as an Opus. So what do ya think I should I get?

Joya de Nicaragua Antano
JFR
Lempira
Camacho Coyolar
Don Pepin Garcia Black Label
LG Diez (LFD's stronger lines)

Joya de Nicaragua Antano
JFR
Lempira
Camacho Coyolar
Don Pepin Garcia Black Label
LG Diez (LFD's stronger lines)

:tpd:

If you want to do it on the cheap, you may also look at the El Mejor Espresso from Cigars International.

On the Joya de Nicaragua Antano's go for the Marchito size for the most power. Also try the Gran Habano #5 Rothschild for some power that sneaks up on you.

Ligero, ligero, ligero. I would say that Diez is a master at that. Joya's are smooth in my opinion. Try a Opus X small RG or even an anejo#46. those are the most recent that have whipped my arse.

I just had a Davidoff Puro Robusto yesterday that left me feeling a little light-headed the rest of the day. It's my first experience with one of those, so I don't know if it was the cigar or me, so...

It was excellent, by the way. :tu:tu

LGC
SLR
ERH -used to be a nice strong smoke.
Lempira
JDN
Camacho
JFR is a medium to me but strong on pepper.
Tat's have a bit of nose tingle but seem medium to full. I guess it is according to which part of the cigar you are talking about.:ss

Is it wrong to say if I feel it in my head it is nicotine and if I feel it in my stomach it is pepper?

Joya de Nicaragua Antano

:tpd:Espescially the 'Machito'

Although the owner of my B&M thinks they have toned down the blend a bit as of late. I haven't had one for a year or so. Got one in the Humi that has been sitting for at least that long.

I find most of the Pepin stuff to be Full Bodied and Spicy. :tu

Oliva Seri O might be up your alley as well...

The LG Diez is probably the strongest cigar that I've smoked...of course the setting, amount of food in your stomach, etc. contributes, but that thing was KILLER strong IMHO.

Back