Stupid calendar

BigVito said:
Im going to look for a cane :z
lrgxxlsnakegry.jpg

just be sure to geth the hat and the bling with it!

BigVito said:
Im going to look for a cane :z

Hey Big Vito, you saying us old guys are well past our glory? :r . 30 is just a distant memory for me. Think of it as just hitting your prime.

Well your join date says your a FOG. Say bye bye to your twenties dude, and BTW, HB. Don't worry, pretty soon you mind won't remember what your body can't do anymore. :)

Like cigars, some folks just need a good few years aging before their worthwhile.

I know that someday I'm going to wake up and be 70 with my whole life behind me. At least, thanks to Club Stogie, I will have smoked many fine cigars in my life.

Your appreciation for fine cigars goes up with age. I think you savor them more every day...

You know when I felt like I was getting old? When the Hot Checkout Cashiers at the Grocery Store started calling me Sir.

Damn! We need some young blood on this board! We are full of old people in here.:D

Thurm15 said:
You know when I felt like I was getting old? When the Hot Checkout Cashiers at the Grocery Store started calling me Sir.
In a related vein... I started feeling old when I stopped checking out the hot girls and started checking out their mothers.... :r

Back