Suggest tonights smoke

Drew

Gorilla
Ran through my humi a little and came up with a few smokes I'm kinda hungry for tonight but don't really care what it ends up as, you decide!

• 5 Vegas A
  • RP Sun Grown
  • RP Vintage 1992
  • Punch Rare Corojo
  • CAO Brazillia
  • A. Fuente 858 (I think)
  • RP Vintage 1990
  • Gurkha Napalese Warrior (Never seen this one online or anywhere???)

I've never had any of these listed. Feeling something kinda full...I've also got a few Indios and Indian Tabac in the humi.

Looking for something full...for me I'd say the CAO Brazilia. Never had the Punch though, so that might be full too? I always like the spice of a Corojo wrapper. The Vintage lines are always tasty too.

Enjoy!

I had a CAO Brazilia today for the first time, wow, lots of smoke....I am very impressed.....but the RP vintages are some of my faves...You cant go wrong with either. :ss

If you're looking for something a bit more "full", I'd go with either the CAO Brazilia or the Gurkha. To be truthful though, any of the sticks you mentioned would make a GREAT smoke! Give us a review if you can - love to hear about your evening smoke! :ss

The CAO Brazilia is good smoke, and it's what I'd pick if I wanted something with more fullness out of what you listed.

The CAO Brazilia is good smoke, and it's what I'd pick if I wanted something with more fullness out of what you listed.

I agree. Have had some kick-butt smokes from the Brazilia line. They always reward with bold taste.

I think I'm going to end up on the Brazillia. I'll try and put together a little review. Thanks guys. :ss

I think I'm going to end up on the Brazillia. I'll try and put together a little review. Thanks guys. :ss

that'll test yer mettle and get you over your "strong" fears. Fairly stout smoke there, enjoy it, I know you will

Back