Sunday Grillin

adamh_25_

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Grilled for the family again this Sunday and or course a cigar was involved:D. My little brother had a Partagas and I had a Flor de Olivia Grand Cameroon. Good stuff. Cooked hamburgers, chicken, and brats. Nicholas is the one with the fluffy hair, I'm the one with the I heart Girlscouting shirt and the hat, and the girl is my girlfriend. Hope you all enjoy the pics.
http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=552738250&security=NVfshu
Adam

Looks cool - how did you find the Grand Cam. Fireman_UK generouly bombed me one and i have to say it is a very good cigar for the value, despite the fact that im not over keen on Cammys!

Nothing like grilling!!!..Nice picks,Good smokes, and a Fine girl...A few of the better things in life aye?

If you all couldnt tell, nickhager_99 is one of my brothers...the one in the pic haha. And the FdO Cammie was actually a surprising smoke. The original FdO I had was a bit weaker than I expected, but good. Then I had a FdO maddie and saved the Cammie for last for some reason. Beats me. And the camaroon was dang good. A bit strong than I was expecting(which to me is a good thing:D). Good flavour. Got a few hints of cedar but mostly it was just a different tasting smoke, in a good way. I've had some wierd diff. tasting smokes that was just so so, but this baby was good. I'd easily buy more. Looks like its time to start hitting up some of my first box/bundle purchases. Right now I've got Sancho Panza Double Maddie, Consuegra Maduro, Brazilia, and possibly some sort of FdO on the list. All the FdO's I had were good and this was right up there with my fav. It's a toss up between the maddie and the cammie...I need to try another of each to make sure. You boys should enjoy the smoke. Solid medium bodied goodness:w:D.
Adam

Back