SUOrangeGuy und der Pfeilring Solingen Scherblock

tzaddi

jardinero de la selva
SUOrangeGuy and the Pfeilring Solingen Cutter
(SUOrangeGuy und der Pfeilring Solingen Scherblock)

Anthony, thanks for the opportunity to obtain this great vintage V-Cutter combo small RG cutter. The butt end works to cut the seal on a box of cigars and the little notch in the handle is designed to pull the nail that secures the box lid.
... and of course my gratitude for the tag-alongs to practice my cutting with.:D

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

—Richard

BTW SUOrangeGuy, your product shots of the cutter where stellar.:tu

Last edited:
Sehr gut! I think you will like it! My buddy Howard has one, a family heirloom from old country, works very smoothly even on those Java 58's!
:ss

That's seriously nice................ I shave with Solingen steel pretty regularly and would love to have a cutter like that.

Can you post some pics of freshly V-cut cigars?

After a few measurements and a cut I think the V-Cutter can easily do a 48-50 RG. The one in the photo is a 48 RG. Note the cut is a little rough. My plans where to have it sharpened anyways.

The flat cutter insert on the side has 3/8" opening but given a parejo's dome, torpedo or belicoso I am sure it could do the cut up to a point. What that point is will be my job to find out...one cigar at a time. :D

For me the cool factor of this toy, errr I mean tool is very high.:)

web.jpg

web.jpg

Now thanks to you I have to go smoke this. :D

It'll cut a little cleaner as you get the hang of it. Just something about this design that requires practice and attention.

Glad you're happy. I think you're pics are alot nicer than mine. :)

Yeah, I will be practicing some more tomorrow. :D Thanks.:tu

I might try to get a similar one from the german ebay side, just have to find one that i like...

That cutter is fantastic looking. Very nice score tzaddi.

Does anyone else have any other unique or otherwise just plain cool cutters they could post up?

Back