Surprising combo

BigVito

Hut Hunter
Yesterday morning I had a cup of Kenya AA coffee and a 5 Vegas Series 'A' Apex-Pressed Toro the taste blew my mind. Combined they tasted like a Montecristo classic (the free one I got) Cocoa, coffee with a little spice :dr

Perry, I have been very impressed with the 5vegas line as of late. I have a few samplers that have been laying in my humi and have started breaking in to them. I love the cedar/cocoa taste these cigars carry with them. I had a cup of Tanzanian Peaberry with a Vegas once that gave me a similiar experience. Iw old say these are a perfect match for most coffee.

Agreed... I had an Archetype with a few cups of Medellin Mad Man yesterday morn... Yummy!

Man I can't wait until those two boxes of Anomaly's I have stashed away get to be a year old. :ss

I was going to ask how they are after a year or so but nevermind- I could never hang on to a box of those that long :ss

Yesterday morning I had a cup of Kenya AA coffee and a 5 Vegas Series 'A' Apex-Pressed Toro the taste blew my mind. Combined they tasted like a Montecristo classic (the free one I got) Cocoa, coffee with a little spice :dr

Shit, how weird is this? Yesterday morning I had 2 cups of Jamaican Blue Mountain and an Apex pressed. The wife came out to the porch to check on me and I said, you gotta try this! This is awesome! She's passed hundreds of times but I insisted on how tasty my combo was. She snuck in a quick toke and gave me the ol' whatever. I love those Apex! That tight, square feel and beautiful color. Looks like those fundraiser candy bars all the kids sell, kinda tastes like them, too. It's big, smokes for a good long time, and has a sweet maddy taste. Have never purchsed a box of anything, only singles, 5-packs, and samplers. This will be my first box purchase in the near future. :ss

Perry, you have become a true coffee and cigar connoisseur! Nice review and good idea.... :tu

Yeah Perry, those Cinco Vegas "A"s can really pack some spice and vitamin N. Sounds like a good combo to me - strong coffee with a medium/strong cigar.

Did you have the shakes for 4 or 5 hours afterward? :z

Yeah Perry, those Cinco Vegas "A"s can really pack some spice and vitamin N. Sounds like a good combo to me - strong coffee with a medium/strong cigar.

Did you have the shakes for 4 or 5 hours afterward? :z

nope no shakes or jitters here I think I have a high tolerance of stimulants, with a small one of vitamin N building. :chk

Back