Swamp tobacco!?

VirtualSmitty

Fear the walrus
I think I have seen it all now. Was browsing 2 guys and ran into this beast:

clicky

I'm pretty sure this is from the Pinar people, makers of such fine brands like A/R Robaina and the infamous "cuban" P3000.

After reading the description my impression is that Paul Magier must be a distant relative of P.T Barnum. I don't think he's capable of making a brand that doesn't have a gimmick attached to it.

And you'd think he could come up with something more creative than "swamp" tobacco. Swamp isn't exactly something that I associate with a good premium cigar. And did you see the price? They must be genuine pre-embargo swamp leaf.

With that description, these will sell. The nastier it sounds, the more some folks are going to have to try it. :r

i would try a 5 pack of cbid...but until that becomes available, no way.............................................................. i was kidding :pu

Oh guys don't judge too soon. The section of this Ecuadorian swamp is laced with some enriched soils and the water has a sweetness to it from the natural sugar cains which aren't harvested and are allowed to mature fully. These swamps aren't like what we have around in the states. Locals are known to just dip a cup into the water to get a refreshing drink. Because of the habitat around the swamp the water is filled with vitamins and minerals which has an RDA of 50% down the line. The national slogan is 2 cigs aday will keep the doc away. Really!

Or maybe not. The thought of smoking swamp matter doesn't sound too appealing.

ky toker said:
Locals are known to just dip a cup into the water to get a refreshing drink.

Now that sounds healthy.

Let's roleplay:

"You want some coffee today Joe?"
"No thanks, the unpurified swamp water is tasting great today. Makes the teeth nice and gritty"

VirtualSmitty said:
Now that sounds healthy.

Let's roleplay:

"You want some coffee today Joe?"
"No thanks, the unpurified swamp water is tasting great today. Makes the teeth nice and gritty"
Can't tell ya how many Times I've just dipped a cup in lake Okeechobee and enjoyed a nice cup of swamp water. I just can't get enough of all those minerals. The doctors tell me I'm going to die soon, but what do they know. I FEEL great........................Now if I can just get these pink bunnies off me I'll be fine. :pu

Swamp music....

Swamp tobacco goes well with swamp music .....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/clipserve/B000002P74001006/0/103-9564970-4827019

Going down to the swamp
Gonna watch me a hound dog catch a 'coon
Well, I'm going down to the swamp
Gonna watch me a hound dog catch a 'coon
You know the hounddog make-a music
On a summer night under a full moon

Lord, fetch my churchilll mama
Gonna smoke for an hour or two
Lord, fetch my churchill mama
Gonna smoke for an hour or two
And when the hound dog start barkin'
Sounds like ol' Son House singin' the blues

(chorus)
Hound dog sing that
Swamp, swamp, swamp, swamp bakky
Swamp, swamp, swamp, swamp bakky
When the hound dog starts singin'
I ain't got them big ol' city blues

Magus is the IRON FIST IN A VELVET GLOVE! Who thought of that? Randy the Macho man Savage? Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh.

bruceolee said:
Can't tell ya how many Times I've just dipped a cup in lake Okeechobee and enjoyed a nice cup of swamp water. I just can't get enough of all those minerals.
It is also a local men's drink because of the root which grows in those parts which deposit other herbs into the water as well.

Such as;

Maca (tuber) 333mg *
Catuaba (bark) 83mg *
Muira Puama
Saw Palmetto 100 mg.
Tribulus Terrestris 200 mg.
Maca .(Lepidium Meyennii) 75 mg.
Stinging Nettle 75 mg. A popular herb for men's health.
Flower Pollen Extract 200 mg. (Same ingredient in Ogoplex)

If you'd just add in some Whey protein then you really have one hell of a drink.

ky toker said:
It is also a local men's drink because of the root which grows in those parts which deposit other herbs into the water as well.

Such as;

Maca (tuber) 333mg *
Catuaba (bark) 83mg *
Muira Puama
Saw Palmetto 100 mg.

If you'd just add in some Whey protein then you really have one hell of a drink.
If you also pay attention to the welcome history to port saint lucie, I kid you not it has a recipe for cooking up a manatee. All I can say is MMMM MMMM MMMM!!! A bucket of swamp water, some grilled manatee and a banjo. Does life get any better than this? I THINK NOT!! :cool:

Maca (tuber) 333mg *
Catuaba (bark) 83mg *
Muira Puama
Saw Palmetto 100 mg.

Nearly all of those herbs are used as aphrodisiacs and I've worked with nearly all of them The greek men use to spank each others asses with Fresh Stinging nettle to increase and stimulate blood flow! Cool huh?

Last edited:
psygardelic said:

Nearly all of those herbs are used as aphrodisiacs and I've worked with nearly all of them The greek men use to spank each others asses with Fresh Stinging nettle to increase and stimulate blood flow! Cool huh?
I think I would have gotten my wife to do the spanking, but hey, that's just me.

Just think, smoke a swampy water cigar and now I don't have to go to GNC for my vitamins and V-MAX. :D

Do they have any seconds?
That could be scary! :r

Ok, we all know I'm screwing around with the vitamins and stuff, right?

"Magus is something very different and not for the faint of heart."

No doubt there, being made from "Swamp Tabacco".

It would probalby kill most of us. :r

Back