Sweet....the wife left for the night!

Mr. Doug

Gorilla
About 10min after my wife put our son down, she popped in the living room and told me she's going to a birthday party. This buys me a good 3-hrs to burn one.

I'm off to the humidor to pull something special...I'll report back from the porch when I've got one lit!

:: scurrying off ::

Are you watching the Final Four games out there? I have enjoyed doing that through this tournament using CBS.com. :ss

Memphis is spanking UCLA. Looks like Memphis will be the eventual runner-up to my Tarheels. :D

Picked out a Rocky Patel ITC 10th Anniversary.

I've got better stuff, but this one should burn in an hour or so, and give me plenty of time for a shower before the wife returns!

Here we go!!!

Sweet! Pick something long and good!

Joe, I just want to reassure you UCLA will come back! :r

Hey Bro... I appreciate the assurance. I can only assume you mean next year with 75 seconds left, Memphis is up by 15.
Sorry man... I was actually pulling for the Bruins. :ss

Like the choice of the Rocky, Mr. Doug... sounds like the wife is not a fan of the cigars. :mn

Not a fan....you could say that.

My wife is a Pediatrician. She spends all day telling kids how bad smoking is for them, and then comes home to her husband that's been at the Cigar Shop all day playing Poker. (Wednesdays and Fridays I bail after lunch.)

I said she was gone for a few hours...not forever.

<--- Married 10yrs...learned a few things.

Yup usually got to do the same.
Once she apparently didnt care that I stank of smoke. That was only once though. Usually I get the "OOOOO God U STINK, go take a shower!!" When I come back from the local B&M and she is awake

15min into it, and I'm quite pleased with my decision. Normally, I like a Maduro or something stronger...but this little Robusto is packing a wallop. I bought it in Orlando at Coronas on impulse. Wasn't something I'd seen at my B&M in Cleveland, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Great draw...spicy flavor...nice white ash.

I'm digging it.

Coronas rocks.

Any place that has pre-embargo cubans for sale...albeit overpriced...is OK by me!

Look at this thing!

(And then some fun with PhotoBooth.)

Back