mikey202

GO STEELERS!!!!!
Take a knee and Listen up, gorillas!!!:ss

Cigar: Taboo Cigars SFBC Maduro (6x56) Bundle cigar
Price:$3.50
Drink: W.L. Weller 7 year old bourbon (90 proof) & Coke
Temp outside:67 degrees dropped to 50 degrees
Mood: Glad to be off work and chillin' on the patio..life is good
About me: I like Maduros...Any Padron, CAO Mx2, 5 Vegas A are my favorites.

IMG_1731.jpg

Nice looking cigar....Dark and oily. Smells good too.
First thing that happens when you go to boot camp...you get a hair cut via Palio cutter.

Pre-light draw: Maduro/cocoa flavor, with a little spice. 5 Vegas A came to my mind.

While toasting the foot, nice maduro smoke hit my nose, "this is going to be good."

First 1/3rd: Maduro spice,not harsh, turning into what I can only describe as
Mx2 like smooth into 2/3rd.

Ash wanted to flake, but I wasn't at a dinner party in a tux , so big deal. Plus, I had to touch it up 2 times. No big deal.

IMG_1733-1.jpg

Last edited:
OK, very nice review, and now I really, really want one! Last I checked our Taboo friend was out, gonna have to check again!

Well done!

This stogie is a smoker....
IMG_1736.jpg

Lots of smoke from start to finish, and it had a nice smooth draw the whole time.
The last half of the cigar got more robust/leather quality, but never bitter or harsh. More of a nicotine punch.

This is a cigar that I would recommend, if you like the 5 Vegas A series and CAO Mx2. It had the taste profiles of both these cigars at different times. I will definatly, keep these stocked in my humi.
For the price it's a hell of a deal, and Rob at Taboo Cigars is top notch. Mikey Likey!!!:ss

Thanks for the review! The 5 Vegas A is one of my favorite smokes - just ordered 6 of these and a few other things from Rob. Looks like the Taboo line is getting some good reviews here. :ss

This is not the Original Special Forces....This is the Boot Camp version. A milder production run, according to Rob. The Original is supposed to be much stronger.:gn

Thanks for the review! I just got my sampler yesterday and I cannot wait to put fire to these! :ss

I had one of these a couple of weeks ago with a good cup of starbucks rift valley blend, I really liked it. Kinda reminded me of a Flor Fina 858, kinda funny you mention the 5Vegas A, I can't stand 5Vegas, but I love the Taboo SF boot camp blend, and love the CAO MX2. Good review. Right on the money with the comparisons

Back