Taboo Cigars

I would recommend the sampler, some very quality smokes.

I have tried most of Rob's cigars and I have not met one yet that I did not like. I am partial to the Maduro's but the Twists are very very good, and there is a discount coupon on them right now.:chk :2

I am thinking about purchasing some Taboo cigars. What ones would you guys recommend. I have never had any. Thanks

You would get more accurate recommendations if we knew what type of cigars you like. I am happy to take phone calls to help someone if you are new to Taboo. I am pretty good at putting you on the right blends with a little more info. Otherwise, go with the 10pk Taboo Sampler.
Currently, the most popular Taboo are"
1. Twist
2. SFO (and BC)
3. HSG
The remainder of the 7 LF blends are too close to call. I would love to help if I had more info and I'm sure you would also get better advice from CS members if you listed your current favorites.
Hope this helps
We are here 10-7pm cst Mon-Sat
877-2cigar2
Rob

I would say to grab one of the samplers. They are all great smokes, and you can decide for yourself which ones are the best.

I have tried most of Rob's cigars and I have not met one yet that I did not like. I am partial to the Maduro's but the Twists are very very good, and there is a discount coupon on them right now.:chk :2

Thanks for telling him about the coupon. We had a very large shipment of Twist and we are trying to get as many of the Twist out to the public asap with this crazy coupon. I know we have 70%+ repeat sales on the Twist if we can just get folks over the silly "barber pole" look and get them to try it.
Med. Body, great for most everyone.:ss

never had any Taboo cigars :( but i would love some to review, taste, enjoy, etc :tu they are definitely on my "to smoke" list :D

Just smoked my first Twist tonight and while I can't speak to any other of the Taboo's, the Twist was very tasty.

I am still working my way through my first 10 pack sampler, purchased last week.
Excellent smokes!!
Since I am new to this hobby/obsession, the sampler provided enough of a variety to expand my tastes.
The service was first-rate, and my only difficulty will be picking a favorite.
Then again, I could just buy another sampler . . .
All in all, a bargain for both quality and palate education.

SFBCs are my favorite from Taboo. The flavor and construction are perfect! I love the strength of the SFO, but I find myself correcting the burn every now and then.

I'm going to admit that the SFBCs are about to knock my current favorite stogie (Padron '26 #9) down to second place (flavor-wise). I've got 50 on the way right now.:ss

Welcome to *that* slope. :ss I have yet to have a Taboo that I wouldn't recommend.

Rob and his staff have stellar service and the only time you won't be able to find one of his coupons in CS is when CS is down for an upgrade or something.

Who has tried the new SFO lanceros from Taboo?? Gimme some feedback..

Thinking about picking up a box.

Sorry, Sold out of SFO Lancero. The only problem I had with them was they would go out after setting them down for 2-3 minutes. Never really even gave them two weeks in the humi since they were rolled though.
The HSG Lancero just came in and we have a few left. Not a cigar for you if you like full smokes unless you want to try one with coffee in the morning. I have been hearing more and more folks talk about the HSG with their morning coffee.

Back