Taboo Factory Value Blend

longknocker

SilverBack
I just smoked a tremendous cigar! The Taboo Factory Value Blend has an Ecuador Sun Grown wrapper with Aged Dominican Short Fill Tobacco. Bundle of 20 from Rob at www.taboocigars.com for $16.99!!! This cigar is great for an everyday smoke! Nice smooth taste & aroma with a touch of spice. Burn & draw were perfect throughout the 1 hour smoke of this 6X48 stick. Thick clouds of smoke. How can you go wrong with this quality smoke for $.85 a stick! This bundle was resting in my Coolidor @65RH for 6 months. Try these for a great everyday smoke! 10/10 Rating!

The only $1.00 cigars I have in my cooler are the La Flordita's in natural and maduro and the Value Blend. The Value Blend is the best of the bunch and very enjoyable (for a natural). They're better than some of the $2.00-$3.00 cigars I've smoked over the years.

WyoBob

I just smoked a tremendous cigar! The Taboo Factory Value Blend has an Ecuador Sun Grown wrapper with Aged Dominican Short Fill Tobacco. Bundle of 20 from Rob at www.taboocigars.com for $16.99!!! This cigar is great for an everyday smoke! Nice smooth taste & aroma with a touch of spice. Burn & draw were perfect throughout the 1 hour smoke of this 6X48 stick. Thick clouds of smoke. How can you go wrong with this quality smoke for $.85 a stick! This bundle was resting in my Coolidor @65RH for 6 months. Try these for a great everyday smoke! 10/10 Rating!

Thanks to this post, when I went to Rob's yesterday, I tried another one of these and ended up picking up another bundle. I won't tell you the about the deal I got.:) It had been quite a while and many cigars since my last one. I must admit, I didn't quite get the same flavors as I did back then, but I still enjoyed it.

Call it a yard gar, call it a cheap stick, call it whatever. It's is most definitely a "Value Blend" and I'd put this up next to any stick in the same, perhaps even double the price range. Nice even burn, good draw, and good mild flavor. And add to that, I didn't have to let it age.

I'm enjoying another one right now!

Thanks to this post, when I went to Rob's yesterday, I tried another one of these and ended up picking up another bundle.

nozero, must be nice living close to Rob's store. Hopefully, if I ever return to Texas one of these fine days and am in the area, I will be making it a point to drop in. BTW, like the quote from Dr. Peale...:tu

Back