Taboo Golf & Swim

tccigar

www.TabooCigars.com
CS FRIENDS,

Sorry you guys could not make it to the Taboo Golf & Swim. Here is a pic of me. I saved the cigar.:tu

robgolfSMALL.jpg

7/10/08 Taboo Golf & Swim
:ss
All of you are invited to the next event! Bring your swimsuit and a life vest if you can't swim.

Last edited:
I do believe that this event will be held at a different golf course next year!!! :r:r:chk:chk

That is funny Rob!

When I first came down to Mexico we were building a waterpark and one of the guys drove the golf cart into an open septic tank, flipped the thing over and was lucky to escape with his life - Im glad you're okay buddy.

That sure is!!!

Next event ... Air bags and seat belts needed I take it !!! :r

Wonder what your blood alch. level was!!!????

Zero. I don't drink. I did have four Taboo SFO's. I tend to get a little buzz after the third one. We will blame this on the cigar.:confused:

When I first came down to Mexico we were building a waterpark and one of the guys drove the golf cart into an open septic tank, flipped the thing over and was lucky to escape with his life - Im glad you're okay buddy.

Were you building the water park in Cancun? I've been there...nice work!

Hmmm aren't you supposed to yell FORE or something like that? Looks like you came out wet but ok... Good. BTW, Still awaiting a Town & Country B&M franchise to open up in Hampton, VA.

Back