Taboo is great

ggainey

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Cannot say enough good about Taboo. I ordered 4 SFO (because on my previous order I had ordered some SFBC and meant to order SFOs) and got them lighning fast, and they were packed to withstand an earthquake.

Great job Rob

Thanks

I have been getting the itch to purchase some Taboo cigars also. I purchased a lighter from them and recieved great service.:tu

I want to get some of these. There're never ending good reviews for them. I just need funds for it first (saving for my road trip).

Got my order this week and it was packed to withstand a bomb. (did someone say bomb?) Great service and smokes :tu

I have a rather large order coming from them....If this order was packed anything like the last it could withstand a nuclear bomb :tu

Have never even heard of them before I visited this board, but after reading about them am hoping to buy some after a paycheck or get one in a trade or something. Hopefully!

These are some fine tasty cigars and the guy who owns the store is a heck of a guy. His packacking always shows the love for these wonderful treats.

Big ups to Rob at Taboo. I love the Costa Rican Maduro, but I've been wanting to try the SFO's and with all the discounts and freebies he gives us at CS, I might have to place an order reeeeeeeal soon :). Once I get a bigger humi LOL!

Every Taboo post should come with a warning. These are some seriously good smokes... and very addictive. If you are in the market pick these up you wont get a better deal or better smokes and great customer service:tu

Back