taboo limited reserve fig

Legend

ChestBeater
Continuing my taboo weekend. Thanks to Kevin(savor the stick)

The taboo LR is very nicely crafted. Initially burned a little fast but slowed after the first inch. Ash held to well after halfway point but so did a bite that wasn't particularly my taste. Mellowed after halfway had almost citrus flavor.

Though not my style this a another decent smoke from taboo. Beginning to see the hype here. Taboos may not be top 30 smokes but they are good and they have a small price tag. Amazing how much cheaper a cigar can be without tens of thousands or more going to advertizing

This is a 3 on my scale

Continuing my taboo weekend. Thanks to Kevin(savor the stick)

The taboo LR is very nicely crafted. Initially burned a little fast but slowed after the first inch. Ash held to well after halfway point but so did a bite that wasn't particularly my taste. Mellowed after halfway had almost citrus flavor.

Though not my style this a another decent smoke from taboo. Beginning to see the hype here. Taboos may not be top 30 smokes but they are good and they have a small price tag. Amazing how much cheaper a cigar can be without tens of thousands or more going to advertizing

This is a 3 on my scale

Legend,
Do you recall which wrapper this was? Havana, Conn or Maduro?

Thanks
Rob

I had a LR Maduro Figuarado this morning.
Prelight draw--chocolate, fig flavor
Construction-very veiny, solid, desnse
Burn-even throughout
Flavor-a nice woody/cedar with a nutty finish. Some nice "tang." A nice sweetness picked up abou ¼ of the way through, and I got a bit of espresso.

Another nice Taboo smoke.

I had a LR Maduro Figuarado this morning.
Prelight draw--chocolate, fig flavor
Construction-very veiny, solid, desnse
Burn-even throughout
Flavor-a nice woody/cedar with a nutty finish. Some nice "tang." A nice sweetness picked up abou ¼ of the way through, and I got a bit of espresso.

Another nice Taboo smoke.

:DThis is what I am smoking now.:tuThanks for the feedback.

Back