Taboo lost my trust.

CigarMonkel

Alpha Silverback
Well Rob and the guys(and girl!) at taboo have done it. They went up and beyond what i thought any B&M would do and because of their actions they have lost all the trust they had gained in me. Words cannot describe what has happened recently but maybe some pictures can.

Rob, you left me no choice but to let this WHOLE board know how i feel about you and taboo (which is why this is not posted in a different section of the forums)

Picture-640-2.jpg

Rob noticed i wasn't using mugs for my coffee in one of my reviews and very generously offered to send me two BIG mugs since i like lots of coffee. He also felt the need to throw in a Taboo Special Forces Torp original and a bunch of sticky note pads since they help me do my reviews. Yet again Rob/Taboo goes UP and BEYOND any other B&M/vendor.

Once again, more proof that Rob and the entirty of Taboo, are an amazing bunch of people. As soon as I make some space in my baby humi all my buisness will be done through them. :tu

Wow, Taboo's generosity never ceases to amaze me. :tu

No shoutout for your boy who pointed out the fact that you were drinking coffee out of pint glasses?

I'm glad to see Rob appreciating the amount of $$ that CS sends to him. Many, if not most vendors, are not appreciative of the THOUSANDS of dollars that are sent their way via CS. WTG ROB!

Wow! Those are great cups, I'm jealous! Those are going to be great for the cold mornings here in MI and your smoke sessions in A2.

I think I speak for many when I say, "Damn you Taboo - I can't quit you".

I get my Padrons and Edges from Rob and have never been anything but amazed at his great deals and service. Taboo's the sheezie. :ss

Hehe Ryan - I saw the header to this post and thought uh oh. That is very nice! Great mugs! I love those notes too, I'm starting to build up a collection. :ss

Rob is as top shelf as they come. What other vendor calls you up on the phone to let you know that he has some stuff coming in that you will like and oh by the way here is the coupon code for 30% off. Hell we shot the shit for 30 minutes about nothing................the thing to remember is I AM 3,000 miles away from Rob in a different freakin country.

There is not enough said about that kind of customer service.

I am with Ryan on this one.

They're the only vendor that continuously makes my play box tetris in the hopes of finding more room to store cigars.

I could see how Rob would something like that. The one time I dealt with him it was top notch! Good smack down Rob and gang at Taboo..

Shawn

Back