Taboo Twist Robusto

pro2625

Cigars, Guns, and Booze
After everything Ive heard about this cigar I thought Id give them a try...

Overall construction:

Let me start off by saying this cigar looks like a piece of art. It is firm through out the whole stick with no soft spots. The two different wrappers are rolled consistently and precisely. The overall appearence of the cigar makes other barber pole cigars look messy.

I cut the cigar and pre draw was perfect in my opinion. Its funny because the cigar was really firm which made me assume the draw would be tight but this wasnt the case.

Light'er up!

I toasted the cigar with my butane torch and lit the cigar. The initial couple of draws from the cigar left a very creamy flavor in my mouth which I really enjoyed. I was really hoping this cigar would keep the creamy taste to it through out and it didnt disappoint. The cigar was loaded with cream and I loved every second of it.

As the cigar got to the half way point a hint of spice came into play which was really nice. I also tasted some wood flavors that would come in and say hello then leave me back at the cream.

I did experience some very minor burn issues (nothing really to worry about at all) but I blame that on the barber pole design of the cigar. The cigar did correct itself though everytime it started to burn a little un even which it was nice.

Overall the hype of this cigar isnt really hype but truth. This is one of the top 10 smokes Ive had so far in my quest. This cigar is well worth the money!

I give this cigar a 9/10

Taboo Habanos! Sounds tasty!

Kidding aside, the twist Robustos are great. Glad you enjoy them too.

Back