Taboo Twists Heavy...?

hardcz

Lowland Gorilla
I recently bought a few Taboo Twists, and have had one before these and have always noticed they seemed pretty darn dense...and heavy. I was hoping to get some feedback on why this is and what is the purpose of it, if they are stuffed with more tabacci than other cigars.

Maybe that's why I was able to let it sit on my porch for 4-5 minutes, come back and get a lot of smoke out of it without relighting as well.

Pay no attention to the newb....

it's built that way so that if you accidentally flip your golf cart over and land near water the stogie will stay lit...it's like an all weather stogie! LOL

I have also wondered this. I had the Churchill Twist the other day and I thought "I could beat someone over the head with this". Hardcz, I am going to PM Rob with a link to this thread.

it's built that way so that if you accidentally flip your golf cart over and land near water the stogie will stay lit...it's like an all weather stogie! LOL
hysterical3.gif
hysterical3.gif
hysterical3.gif

eeeeyup, they're dense........but, boy do they smoke and taste great!!! :ss

:tpd: I can make the toros last almost 2 hours and they never need a re-light. If that has to do with the amount of tobacco they're packin', then I say :tu:tu

I too have noticed that this stick has some weight to it. I thought it was just me but glad to see others feel the same way. I would be curious to find out what they do differently with this stick that makes it feel heavier than most other sticks.

I had a twist while talking to a friend on the phone and I kept forgetting about it. I would pick it up thinking It would need a relight but no.. I'm talking about a good 10 min smolder time period. WHAT A CIGAR!!!:tu:tu:tu

Thanks Rob!

STS:ss:ss:ss

:r:r

Very funny:tu

Taboo Cigars are tested to withstand flipping golf carts into lakes/ponds.:D

I'm happy to see you guys enjoyed my golf pic.

The twist is packed with tobacco. I left mine for about 15 mins. the other day, came back and it was still lit. I have to give the rollers credit here. It is very difficult to bunch the amount of tobacco we do in these cigars and rarely ever have a draw problem.

The twist is packed with tobacco. I left mine for about 15 mins. the other day, came back and it was still lit. I have to give the rollers credit here. It is very difficult to bunch the amount of tobacco we do in these cigars and rarely ever have a draw problem.

Care to share the pic again for those of us who didn't see the pic? :D

I just use it a personal protection device when I am at a race or when patients don't pay their bills.:tu

I just had my first one a few weeks ago but I was left wanting more, so this weekend!

Great cigar Rob and family.

Molar

They're actually the kick stands off of old Indian Motorcycles. If you gently peel back the wrapper by the foot, you'll see inside it's cast iron. :tu

I find that all your sticks can double as blunt objects in the event that a fight breaks out at the shop (yes this has happened at a local shop). Im not complaining mind you :ss

Back