Taking Orders - Ice

Old Sailor

BOSUN - S.O.B. MEMBER
Back onshift Wed. breaking ice, anyone want some. There's lots out here and it's gotta go somewhere.:r

Are we talking 'lake Ontario' Ice? or the dreaded 'Lake Erie' Ice?

I'll take some 'Challander bay' Ice if you're out that way.. (One out of 10 blocks garuanteed to contain a Walleye!)

Are we talking 'lake Ontario' Ice? or the dreaded 'Lake Erie' Ice?

I'll take some 'Challander bay' Ice if you're out that way.. (One out of 10 blocks garuanteed to contain a Walleye!)

It would be the "pristien, pure Lake Erie" ice:r :r

Hey OldSailor, if I C U across the boarder can I jump aboard. I would like to go for the ride. I promiss I wont shot myself like the other guy did my mistake.:D
If I was on right now, you could come over, the ship is tied up in Windsor for the night.:ss

Nothing ever freezes down here in the Deep South... guess that means I'll just have to go break wind... :D

Would you be willing to trade for some Lake Superior ice? I've got a couple friends working up along the North Shore that pry have plenty to share. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the sunny and 70s I have down here in the Deep South with Hydrated...so long as he doesn't break too much wind.

Would you be willing to trade for some Lake Superior ice? I've got a couple friends working up along the North Shore that pry have plenty to share. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the sunny and 70s I have down here in the Deep South with Hydrated...so long as he doesn't break too much wind.

OHHH, Superior has got the prettiest blue ice I've seen.

Damn, they got us running all over the place....Lake Erie to L. Huron & back, through the Welland Canal on the 20th to Picton, then back to Erie....then down to Cornwall. Racking up the miles this tour.:hn

Damn, they got us running all over the place....Lake Erie to L. Huron & back, through the Welland Canal on the 20th to Picton, then back to Erie....then down to Cornwall. Racking up the miles this tour.:hn

That's nothing I travel that far while working :) your box of T-Shirts r boxed up & waiting 4the post office... B-Safe out there & bring me some ice back will ya.

Back