Taking Over For Squid - (Accepting Cigar Donations for the Troops)

Mr.Maduro

Just livin' the dream...
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be stepping up to assist Dave (68Trishield) and John (papajohn67) in sending cigar donations overseas to the troops.

I'll try my very best to pick-up where Mike (squid) left off. He's offered to help me out until I get the hang of it!

:u:u:u:u:u:u:u:u:u:u

Awesome Patrick, damn good of you to step up. I was sending all my shipments to Mike. I'll reroute them your direction. I should have all my orders in by the weekend and send something your way Monday.

Sounds good Pat! I'll contribute and put them in the same box as our pending trade!

I'm sure the troops will continue to "be in good hands" with you at the helm Patrick. :u

"Good on you" for taking on the task! :tu

:ss

First, thanks for stepping up. I can't fathom how much time and effort goes into packaging and shipping all those fine cigars to our brave troops. Second, I should have a package out to you on Monday with some cigar donations.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

you'll do a fine job Patrick................troop support at its finest around here @ CS :u

Back