Taking the wife for Pain Management

smokeyscotch

Illusione Pimp Ho
This post is to serve two purposes. I owe cigars to a few people in PIFs and such. I will get them out tomorrow. Yesterday was hectic, and today, I am taking my wife for her first pain management treatment. This is for her herniated(sp?) Disk. They are doing an epidural block, which she is highly nervous about. I am trying to settle her nerves, but she has panic disorder too. So, you might be able to imagine her state. Just didn't want people to think I was forgetting about them. And, wanted to ask for a few prayers for my wife. And, that I can keep an attitude that will be comforting to her.

Thanks! :tu

Tim, my family's and my thoughts and prayers will be with you and Allison. Taking care of her is your top priority. I'm sure all else can wait.

She will be fine with all the gorillas watching over her and all the gorilla prayers sent her way.

God bless you and your family.

Al

Tim, I hope all is well. I haven't to many other things in life that hurt like the back can. Best wishes for your wife and you that it gets better for her.

This post is to serve two purposes. I owe cigars to a few people in PIFs and such. I will get them out tomorrow. Yesterday was hectic, and today, I am taking my wife for her first pain management treatment. This is for her herniated(sp?) Disk. They are doing an epidural block, which she is highly nervous about. I am trying to settle her nerves, but she has panic disorder too. So, you might be able to imagine her state. Just didn't want people to think I was forgetting about them. And, wanted to ask for a few prayers for my wife. And, that I can keep an attitude that will be comforting to her.

There are many of us here (including myself) who go to pain management. Some of us get shots and some of us get pills. In the end, we were all glad to have made the choice to go. Certainly, I can't speak for everyone though. I will say life is far too short to live in pain. She's in my thoughts and prayers today.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, everyone. The procedure went great. She is a little sore. But, should have much improvement pain-wise within the next few days.

Best wishes for your wife. No need to worry too much, I've gone through a ton of epidurals as well as facet injections.

She will be fine, a little sore today, but much better (hopefully) by tomorrow.

Back