Tampa FL Cigar Sightings

snkbyt

AFGHAN Tour 2008/2009
My question is very simple at best but hard to answer by some.
"when in Tampa, where to shop, see rollers, visit HQ's and anything else cigar related?" :confused:

snkbyt said:
My question is very simple at best but hard to answer by some.
"when in Tampa, where to shop, see rollers, visit HQ's and anything else cigar related?" :confused:

I just got back from Tampa (my first time there as a cigar smoker) and I made some posts about the places I enjoyed in this thread,

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28474

Also, if you make it to Ebor City be sure to check out Havana Dreams. They do cigar rolling in the shop, which is really interesting to watch (I really liked the smokes too). Also on the main street (7th street) in Ebor is Metropolitan Cigars which had very friendly service with a nice selection. I also wanted to see El Sol Cigars (the oldest cigar shop in Tampa, and also have rollers on site) but they were closed the week I was there :mad:
Hope this helps, enjoy yourself and TRY not to spend too much money:D

PuffDaddy said:
I just got back from Tampa (my first time there as a cigar smoker) and I made some posts about the places I enjoyed in this thread,

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28474

Also, if you make it to Ebor City be sure to check out Havana Dreams. They do cigar rolling in the shop, which is really interesting to watch (I really liked the smokes too). Also on the main street (7th street) in Ebor is Metropolitan Cigars which had very friendly service with a nice selection. I also wanted to see El Sol Cigars (the oldest cigar shop in Tampa, and also have rollers on site) but they were closed the week I was there :mad:
Hope this helps, enjoy yourself and TRY not to spend too much money:D
thanks for the info, I look forward to looking them up. thanks again

I was in Tampa in March for work - and before I started the long hard slide down the slippery slope :) Didn't make it over to Ybor, but the wife did, in fact she was down that way almost every afternoon while I was rebuilding the network at our Branden campus ahhh if I'd only known then what I know now *sigh* .

Just got back from Tampa/Ybor, stopped in at several shops but found Havana Dreams to have the best Robusto in town and with that said I got a box of the same. Thanks to all who gave input, was worth the trip from Melbourne.

snkbyt said:
Just got back from Tampa/Ybor, stopped in at several shops but found Havana Dreams to have the best Robusto in town and with that said I got a box of the same. Thanks to all who gave input, was worth the trip from Melbourne.

I'm glad you made it by. I had a HD toro as soon as I got back to the condo, and man, that was a great smoke! It was so smooth and sweet with not a hint of harshness. I have a few more singles left and if they are as good as the first I will order a box for sure.

PuffDaddy said:
I'm glad you made it by. I had a HD toro as soon as I got back to the condo, and man, that was a great smoke! It was so smooth and sweet with not a hint of harshness. I have a few more singles left and if they are as good as the first I will order a box for sure.

www.havanadreamscigar.com Ph 813-248-0100 I dealt w/Doc and the owner Lazaro. Nice shop w/7 rollers, Cuban coffee and friendly service. Great place to have a day HERF as there are about 8 shops all within walking distance from each other.
Alex

I had been asking about all of the cool things to do and see when I get to St Pete Beach tomorrow on other threads and then I find this one. Thanks for some more good advice. I am going to have to buy another travel humidor to get home.

Scottie

Back