Tampa Gift

txdyna65

Boli Puto
A week ago someone asked about Tampa Sweethearts, I was looking into getting some of these to try out, and said I was gonna get a bundle to try. Thats when catfish stepped up and offered to send me a 5er to try out instead of getting a bundle. Well good to his word, I recieved them today. Just wanted to thank him for the wonderful gesture and just another example of making a newbie feel welcome here.

Gonna let them sit a week or so and then give em a try, I'll give my review in the proper area. Thanks again catfish....I wont forget ya :D

68TriShield said:
I saw that post,he's a awsome guy....

Yes he is and I forgot to post pictures :c
Wish I knew how to put them in this post, but here is the attachment or thumbnail.

Last edited:
I know that is one of Marks' go to cigars. I doesn't surprise me one bit that he offered you a sampler. He is one heck of a nice guy.
BTW, those are some nice smokes for the money... enjoy 'em

Catfish,

I'm looking forward to seeing the treats... And I apoologize for not sending you that set of Henry's Tools before now!

Don't norry about that. Cindi and I ALWAYS come through on a pomise... And your tool set will arrive soon!

Catfish also sent me 5 Tamps 500 when i said in the Thread that I had never tried them either. He is a great BOTL. Thank you very much!

There seems to be no end to his generosity. Catfish was also kind enough to send a sampler my way. I have been looking at these for a while and I appreciate the chance to check them out before jumping in for a whole bundle.

they look and smell awesome. Very generous and it is greatly appreciated. I am sure they are gonna be great. Famous 3000s are back so I have dilemma. What to do, what to do - head down to Walmart for another cooler and buy em both!

BTW when he commits it doesn't take him very long. I think these showed up in two days from when he said he was going to send them.

Thanks again,

BillyBarue

Last edited:
Steve, I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. I see where delivery was attempted and a note was left. If you have any problems whatsoever, please let me know so I can get another package out to you ASAP. Thanks.

Back