Taste and aroma v. lingering stench

Scud

Hairy Knuckle Dragger
Last night I was in the garage absolutely loving a Oliva V double robusto. What an amazing smoke. Amazing flavors, great aroma, perfect construction. I went out this morning to let the dogs out, and the lingering stench in the garage was horrible. I had to use a bunch of Lysol to get the stench out of the garage and my Explorer.

Anyone else have this experience and if so, which cigar were you smoking?

I've noticed certain cigars (including the V) will last longer on my jackets and hats than other. I don't know why I just figured the stronger the flavor the stronger the smell.

There are some scent oils that'll knock that out..... Kind of girly for me but you can ask Buckeyejack about his..... :tu

kidding buddy :r

It also helps to dump your ashtray into an airtight container such as a covered coffee can after smoking and to leave a window cracked if there is a window in your garage.

Little off topic but I find the garage will always stink the next morning after a night of smoking in it if left untreated. What I have done and it does a pretty good job is I bought one of those Glade plug-ins. Went with apple so it doesn't smell so feminine in the garage but it really helps the next morning with no extra effort added. Like previously mentioned, empty your ashtray before calling it a night too. To keep the stale smoke smell out of your car make sure all your windows etc are closed.

I like Ozium aerosol for getting rid of the smell....spray a little after you finish smoking for the night.

There are some scent oils that'll knock that out..... Kind of girly for me but you can ask Buckeyejack about his..... :tu

kidding buddy :r

Jeremy told me he sprays with vinegar and water, really helps him with those not so fresh moments . . . :tu:r

Jeremy told me he sprays with vinegar and water, really helps him with those not so fresh moments . . . :tu:r

Hey, we ALL know who the real douche bag is....

I guess we'll have to wait and see if Tom cares about "Taste and aroma v. lingering stench".... LOL didn't see he already posted here, PW lol

:tu

Isnt that the way a garage is suppose to smell.....:chk

Not my garage :tu I'm almost OCD about my garage because that's my space. I love the smells, after I burn a cigar the previous night, but this morning was different. I'll pick up some Oust and see if that helps.

I was smoking in my shed, until the mouse infestation. Now, I'll wait 'til spring and then clean it out.

Back