Tatuaje Black Label Jars are In

BeagleOne

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Just got the call from my B&M that my Tatuaje Black Label in the special jars are in. Got one put aside for me for pick up at lunch time!!! Pete Johnson is in the area this weekend as well, so I will have him sign it when I see him tomorrow!

:cb

Just got the call from my B&M that my Tatuaje Black Label in the special jars are in. Got one put aside for me for pick up at lunch time!!! Pete Johnson is in the area this weekend as well, so I will have him sign it when I see him tomorrow!

Tony, you lucky bastage!!!

Hey, save one for me as I may be in your neck of the woods in late July.:D
Will let you guys know when I finalize the trip.

Lucky sob :r if you can take pics and post them that would be great:tu

I just got a call from a local B&M. They have 3 jars that just got off the truck. If anyone would like one, pm me and I'll see if I can help you out. :tu

I just got a call from a local B&M. They have 3 jars that just got off the truck. If anyone would like one, pm me and I'll see if I can help you out. :tu

One cigar or one jar...?

I'd love to buy a single or two, but I don't know if I could get a whole jar. What are they going for (singe and jar)?

I'm looking (like I'm sure many are) for a jar. If you know of a shop with any extra, please shoot me a pm.

One cigar or one jar...?

I'd love to buy a single or two, but I don't know if I could get a whole jar. What are they going for (singe and jar)?

I don't think there will be any singles offered, only jars. The price I was quoted was $270.:hn

I think I just scored a jar from New Havana . . . my order is listed as pending but it was accepted at checkout. They're now listed as out of stock.

I'd like to have a jar, but not the cigars.
If anyone wants to part with their jar, let me know!!! :D

Back