Tatuaje...brown label?

thunderbucks

Guerilla
Everytime I see Tatuajes, I feel like I see a dozen different names for the line, and none of them are the brown label. Can somebody please tell me the name for the brown-labeled line from Tatuaje?

:w

That figures...I checked their website right before I posted that, I just wanted to hear it from somebody. It just seems like such a long and complicated name compared to, oh I dunno, Havana VI. Wow, now that was a tongue twister!

I've only heard them refered to as 'brown label', 'red label', etc. If I walked into my B&M asking for Tatuaje La Selceccion de Cazadore, they'd look at me funny.

Nice bit of information, though!

I've only heard them refered to as 'brown label', 'red label', etc. If I walked into my B&M asking for Tatuaje La Selceccion de Cazadore, they'd look at me funny.

Nice bit of information, though!
The brown label came out first, I don't remember them as having a name for the line at that time, they were just Tatuajes. I think the name for the brown label may have come later after they started coming out with names for the other lines, although i could be wrong about that.

Lets see: you can refer to them as the brown label Tatuajes or the Miami-made Tatuajes or you can refer to them in series: Tatuaje Cabinet series, Reserva series, Cojonu series. . .

One I first started buying Tatuajes, a lot of places referred to them as Tatuaje Cabinet (this is how they are listed on Top25cigar for example).

Moki has some good information on his site:

www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-832

Back