Tatuaje Cabinet...?

thunderbucks

Guerilla
Through my quests in cigar smoking, I've found the Tatuaje brown labels to be, debatably so, my favorite cigar. I'd purchased a 5er of them from a BOTL here a couple months ago, and I treated myself to a toro tonight.

But one of the sticks was a "Reserva J21" with the additional gold band. Is there supposed to be a difference in blend? When I smoked it a few weeks ago, I was disappointed to discover it didn't seem to pack the same punch as most Tatuajes do. If somebody could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh wow...that is amazing! There's just something about the Tats that stuns me. Perhaps the strength? The limited quantity? The sheer goodness? Who knows, who cares! Effing delicious if you ask me.

The Reserva J21 was my first Tat and I loved it. I have a box of the Noellas now and love them all.

I had my first Tatuaje about 2 months ago and fell in love with my first stick. The Gran Cojonu. I had been smoking a few cigars a week for a few years now and have not gotten a buzz from cigars in a long time. After smoking this cigar, i came home and my GF thought i was out drinking; it hit HARD. i fell in love after this, every time as good as the previous, if not better. I don't see how this isn't rated a "strong" cigar by Tatuaje. Anyone try one of these with chocolate milk? i know it sounds strange, but try it! interesting pallet combination.

Back