Tatuaje Cigars

drac

ChestBeater
First I want to thank Pete Johnson for allowing me the opportunity to sample his fine cigars.

Let me set the stage for you.
It is a glorious day here on Long Island, seventy-three degrees and partly cloudy. It is perfect weather for a tattooed Vampire. I sat in my truck during lunch as usual and listened to the radio. I had been obsessing on this cigar all morning. Finally it was time to go out and fire this gorgeous cigar up. This is a beautiful cigar reminiscent of the fine Cubans I have come to love. Pete’s tobacco is grown in Nicaragua but you could have fooled me. His cigars are topped with a triple cap yes I said it, a triple cap. The appearance overall of this cigar has the appearance of a fine Cuban cigar. The wrapper has the coloring of fine suede. I carefully toasted this beauty and took note of the aroma that was forthcoming. I picked up notes of leather upon ignition. The cigar lit immediately as if it was screaming to be smoked. The draw was very easy with plumes of thick, bluish smoke. This is a medium-bodied cigar that switched gears on me bordering on full-bodied. What an amazing cigar. I thoroughly enjoyed it down to the nub. If you have the opportunity to try one, I highly advise you to do so. Again, I want to thank Pete for this enjoyable cigar. I would highly rate this cigar as a 94 out of 100.

I was gifted one of these by a fellow brother of the leaf and this was surprisingly a good cigar. The taste profile was right in my ball park.

Back