Tatuaje Cojonu 2006

mosesbotbol

Elder Jungle Leader
My first ever Tatuaje

I went to my local B&M to try the Pepin Centurion and they were out of them. He showed me the Tatuaje Cojonu 2006 Torpedo and recommended it highly. I thought I’d give it a go. This cigar commands ones respect. After cutting the end and biting the cap, I could immediately feel the nicotine hit like a jab. This is one powerhouse!

Very well aged and perfect rolled allowed this cigar to puff with precision. Not a cigar to get too hot, you’ll slumped over the toilet. I did not write down notes, but my following impression is it’s a sit down cigar to take your time with. Very easy to smoke, but not for the beginner.

Very good cigar, been a long time since I had one. That sucks your B&M did not have the El Centurions, you really got to try those.

That sucks your B&M did not have the El Centurions, you really got to try those.

The B&M said the Centurions go for around $15 each, so I would have high expectations. Cojonu is a great cigar. The ash was so white! I can see how one would smoke a fresh rolled cigar of this type when using well aged tobacco.

If Cuba was using such well aged tobacco, the aged vs fresh cigar debate would be much different than it is currently.

Nice short-but-sweet review...

I'm kind of more partial to the 2003s. Maybe I was not in a good mood when I smoked the couple of 2006s, and that affected my judgment.

Given the choice, I'd pass on the 2006s and grab any other brown label. :2

The one and only time I got one of these, it definitely put me on my arse, as a matter of fact, I was sipping coca cola for about the next 3 hours. I just remember cut, light, and spice, and spice, and spice, and uh oh I'm dizzy.

you guys that want to try them ought to check out new havana cigars. they have a sampler with all the cojonus and the east and west coasters. they are excellentente!

I had one of these during my last visit to the B&M, on Wednesday.

Having been exposed to more and more ISOMs during recent herfs, I found this stick somewhat disappointing. Didn't seem all that flavorful.

And I didn't even feel dizzy even after I finished it...what does that say about me??? :confused:

Smoked one last week and it gave me a buzz. This is definitely a strong cigar, but I think it's lacking in the flavor department. I like the Red Label East Coast and RC184 better.

Back