Tatuaje Especiales

hoosier

ChestBeater
I have smoked two of the Tat Especiales lately and really enjoyed them, but at $9 - $10 per stick I cannot afford to smoke them on a regular basis. Does anyone know of any less expensive Tatuaje or Pepin that has a similar flavor profile as the Especiales? I was thinking about trying the Tatuaje Havana IV Corona Especial, but cannot find them anywhere around here. Is it similar in taste to the brown label?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I usually pick up a tat or 2 @ herfs to give the local b&m business for letting us smoke there. Got the especiales @ the last herf and man that is a great smoke. Hope you can find them for cheaper

I have smoked two of the Tat Especiales lately and really enjoyed them, but at $9 - $10 per stick I cannot afford to smoke them on a regular basis. Does anyone know of any less expensive Tatuaje or Pepin that has a similar flavor profile as the Especiales? I was thinking about trying the Tatuaje Havana IV Corona Especial, but cannot find them anywhere around here. Is it similar in taste to the brown label?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Have you tried the Tat Series P? Not exactly the same profile but very tasty and only $3-$5 per stick.

I used to smoke the Cojonu 2003 but I have moved to the Especiales recently. The Noellas have a similar flavor profile but aren't as full. That is what is cool about the Cabinet line; they each are their own blend. Also; the Petite has a similar taste but is WAY smaller. Best bet... save up bud! That is what I'm doing.

mmmmm I love me some Especiales....especially gifted ones! M1903A1 turned me on to them and they are lovely with a few months of age!

I love this cigar:dr

Jim (BlueHavanaII) gifted me one a couple months back and I am itching to smoke it but justhaven't for one reason or another.

To answer your question I agree that the Noella might be your best bet but there are no true comparisons so save your pennies.

Back