Tatuaje Event

doctorcue

Tatuaje Whore
Hey all,

Last night my local B&M had a Tatuaje event and Pete Johnson was there. Although slightly under the weather I still had to make it out. So there was really good deal on the Cabinet line. Buy any four Tat Cabinet sticks get a Regios for free. Buy a box of cabinet line and get three Regios, 3-pack of Tat Black, Tat hat, & Tat cutter. So of course I had to load up on the goods! Also there was a raffle and I won this sweet stainless steel twin cigar holder. Good for hiking or something.

Beyond the good pricing it was a pleasure to talk to Pete. He is a way cool guy & down to earth. Me and a few other patrons spent a few hours talking it up with Pete. We talked about his various lines & upcoming products. Also, just about the business & life in general. Really good time. If any one has the chance to meet Pete; take advantage of it. Great guy making great products. True BOTL.

Now, here are the required photos of the bounty (he signed my box too):

tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg

tat3.jpg

Nice loot there...
I really like the cutter, and 3 pack of Black labels.
I won a similar hat a Tat event here.
:tu:ss:tu

Last edited:
The 3pack of the blacks look tatsy...I know pete is showing up @ the shop that work at but ill still be at my reg 9 to 5er when he shows up... your a luck bastard danny!!!

Ya know, I was a bit slow to get on the Tatuaje bandwagon, but I like them more everytime I smoke one. :tu

Steve

I recently met Pete at a tat event and also got the freebies and had him sign my box. Oddly enough my name is also Danny, although I go by Dan. Weird. :tu

Back