Tatuaje Events in or around NYC??

houdini

aNYthing
Guys, Im loving the Tats! All of them...

Anyway I could find out about upcoming events in my area? (NYC)

Thanks....

PS: I tried the website a while back with no luck or response.

wow, not sure but have two suggestion.. 1. keep a look out on here, members tend to post when an event is coming to there town... 2. check with your local B&M, they also have events like that all the time, well I know here in Austin they do..as a matter of fact we have a Davidoff event coming up this month... :tu and also lol on the very front page towards the bottom are listed of events that are happening around the USA...... :tu

Last edited:
dont seem to find many retailers around our way Houdini. The Humidor here in brooklyn on 3rd ave and 92nd st has a decent selection. I found a new place near you that has some really good sticks, its 368 forrest ave I beleive, Don Teo cigars. The owner Joe is a cool guy and only sells his family blend. Nice place cool lounge and some good poker games too. If you hear of any tat events let me know im there in a flash!

I recently signed up for emails to the davioff and De la concha websites (its one owner ) and got one or two emails allready to events in there stores, I just recntly started going to the de la concha stores on wndesdays and found that they have alot od diffrent Cigar events, I think it if you hang out there, in a short time youll get a real conection with the men working there and they will start inviting you.

2 weeks ago Padron him self was there, I couldn't make it but wish I could meet him.

If your talking about Brooklyn, I think your right. I havn't found a great place yet on this side of town other then the one on 92nd street, good sticks, and the smoking area is ok, but diffrent.

Thats why when I go to Manhatan on Wendesdays to do my things, I go two hours earlier then my apointment.
There is another Place on 5th and 80th in Brooklyn, but no selection. I was there one day and the shelfs where allmost empty. He said he was sold out, Yeah sure. but a busy place makes sure to have full selfs.
I find that those places in Manhatan might seem to expensive to malk in to, but I feel that most of those places know how to run a place and do it with Cigar blood. :)

dont seem to find many retailers around our way Houdini. The Humidor here in brooklyn on 3rd ave and 92nd st has a decent selection. I found a new place near you that has some really good sticks, its 368 forrest ave I beleive, Don Teo cigars. The owner Joe is a cool guy and only sells his family blend. Nice place cool lounge and some good poker games too. If you hear of any tat events let me know im there in a flash!

Back