Tatuaje Gran Conjonu

That's a good review, wonder who did it :D

Its a great stick, though it is a bit on the expensive side and very strong.

:tpd: Definitely a good stick, quite tasty, and indeed very strong! I had a hard time finishing the few that I've enjoyed, they were so strong.

i had one this weekend, and as an avid brown label smoker, i find the big ring size to actually make them a little less peppery. they still have big flavor. one you need to make time for!

Re: Tatuaje Gran Cojonu

You know, I was thinking about this cigar just the other day. I haven't had one in a while and that is a little depressing. :hn :D

Honestly, this is my favorite in the line. In terms of body and flavor - these are not as full as the Cojonu 2003's, 2006's or the J21s. The ones I have smoked have actually been smoother and more refined. If you smoke too fast they can get a little bitter, but when smoked at a good pace they are :dr. They also produce tons of smoke. :D

The only problem, they take about 2.5 - 3.0 hours to finish. Also, you need to smoke them a little differently due to the size, you don't need to breath in as deeply.

I am actually wondering how they taste with a little age. I have some singles (and some boxes) from Oct06 and a box from Aug06. :D

I would definitely pick one up if you have a chance. :tu

Back