Tatuaje RC184 Picture Review (56K unfriendly)

tedrodgerscpa

PSHC - Vandy's B*tch
DSC03774.jpg

DSC03775.jpg

DSC03777.jpg

DSC03779.jpg

DSC03783.jpg

DSC03781.jpg

DSC03790.jpg

DSC03794.jpg

great way to celerate 18-0 :)

what did you think of it? i'm looking to get a box but i haven't tried one yet. i have one in my humidor though.

also... i never realized there was a regular brown label under the foil. I've removed the foil from mine (just pulled it off) and didnt see one.

maybe it's stuck to the foil.

p.s - how are you watching the game on the computer?!?

great way to celerate 18-0 :)

what did you think of it? i'm looking to get a box but i haven't tried one yet. i have one in my humidor though.

also... i never realized there was a regular brown label under the foil. I've removed the foil from mine (just pulled it off) and didnt see one.

maybe it's stuck to the foil.

p.s - how are you watching the game on the computer?!?

It was FANTASTIC!

Had more of a kick than the Gran Cojonu, which I appreciate.

Don't know what it is, but figurados always give me a problem with the first inch or so... burn is usually quite uneven, but this one caught up quite nicely.

Oh, and I'm watching the game on a Slingbox. One of life's greatest inventions. Have it attached to a DirecTV DVR and get nice streaming on my home network (1000+ Kbps) and decent quality when I'm at work. More info on the slingbox at http://www.slingmedia.com

I have one of these that was gifted to me by skullnrose, been saving it for a special occasion. Maybe I will fire it up for the Superbowl.! Great pics.:tu

It was FANTASTIC!

Had more of a kick than the Gran Cojonu, which I appreciate.

Don't know what it is, but figurados always give me a problem with the first inch or so... burn is usually quite uneven, but this one caught up quite nicely.

Oh, and I'm watching the game on a Slingbox. One of life's greatest inventions. Have it attached to a DirecTV DVR and get nice streaming on my home network (1000+ Kbps) and decent quality when I'm at work. More info on the slingbox at http://www.slingmedia.com
My accountant has a sling box and he uses it to watch TV on his Treo.

I have one of these resting in the humi thanks to a generous BOTL here and might smoke it during the Super Bowl. I have smoked the larger one , the 233, and don't think it had the Tatuaje brown label under the foil.:confused:

Now I'm curious if these brown labels are on all the RC 184s and not the 233s or maybe the (233) one I had just slipped by without one.

Anyone here who smoked both vitolas know for sure?

I have one of these resting in the humi thanks to a generous BOTL here and might smoke it during the Super Bowl. I have smoked the larger one , the 233, and don't think it had the Tatuaje brown label under the foil.:confused:

Now I'm curious if these brown labels are on all the RC 184s and not the 233s or maybe the (233) one I had just slipped by without one.

I've only had the 184(amazing), but mine definitely did not have a brown band, just the colorful one, and the foil.

Also, I got mine around July. Was anyone else surprised by how fast these burn, or was it just mine?

haven't smoked the 233 but the 184 you have should have a brown band underneath. the two i've had so far both have.

Yep, my 184 for sure doesn't have the brown band. I just double checked. Just foil and the colorful one.

the 184 is one fantastic smoke! Probably my favorite Tat. Thanks for sharing the Great Photos!

Had an 184 a few weeks back. I took it out of the plastic and the wrapper cracked right away. Didn't even touch the thing. Lit it up and didn't have a problem with it at all. Burned good and tasted great! Need to get a few more of these smokes!

haven't smoked the 233 but the 184 you have should have a brown band underneath. the two i've had so far both have.

Smoking my first RC184 now and it has the brown band. Fantastic cigar.
No wrapper cracking or burn issues yet and I'm on the last third.

I would love to try but the $19-22 a stick price keeps me at bay. I haven't heard anyone say it was worth the price and a must have go to smoke. I have shyed away from the cigars over $15-20 bucks just thinking I could smoke two or three other cigars for the same price.

Would love some additional insight

Thanks

tt:cb

I would love to try but the $19-22 a stick price keeps me at bay. I haven't heard anyone say it was worth the price and a must have go to smoke. I have shyed away from the cigars over $15-20 bucks just thinking I could smoke two or three other cigars for the same price.

Would love some additional insight

Thanks

tt:cb

I don't know if it's a 'must have', 'go to' smoke... Mine was generously gifted to me.

However, it'll last you at least two cigars worth of time. I couldn't imagine going back to back with this stick and anything else.

If I found a $20 on the street, I wouldn't hesitate to pick another RC up.

If I was playing a marathon card game, I wouldn't hesistate to pick another RC up.

If it was a choice between an RC and a marked-up Opus (i.e. one at the same price), I'd go with the RC.

I'd also pass over a God of Fire for an RC, too.

If it was my weekly smoke in front of the gas heater in 30 degree weather, I'd pass over the RC for something cheaper, FOR SURE.

It's worth saying you've done it, but I'm not hurrying to pick up a box. I might grab it over a Padron 80th, though. At least I know what I'm getting with the RC.

:2

Let's say you had half a dozen Fighting Cocks (which I know you do!), would you trade those for an RC?

That's right...I didn't think so!

Now there's a man that knows a good smoke and is proud to say it. :tu

However, it'll last you at least two cigars worth of time. I couldn't imagine going back to back with this stick and anything else.

If I found a $20 on the street, I wouldn't hesitate to pick another RC up.

If I was playing a marathon card game, I wouldn't hesistate to pick another RC up.

If it was a choice between an RC and a marked-up Opus (i.e. one at the same price), I'd go with the RC.

I'd also pass over a God of Fire for an RC, too.

Have you smoked the Hemingway Masterpiece? How does it stack up?

Thanks,

Lee

I have both the 184 and the 233 with 2+ years on them, and neither had the brown label under the foil. Sounds like Pete started adding them after the first batch or something. ??

Back