Tatuaje Series P

RevSmoke

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Hadn't really heard much about Tatuaje before arriving here at CS. Now, I was wondering about the Series P. It is a mixed filler, and the price is almost reasonable.

Anybody have these before and willing to share some thoughts?

Thanks.

Hadn't really heard much about Tatuaje before arriving here at CS. Now, I was wondering about the Series P. It is a mixed filler, and the price is almost reasonable.

Anybody have these before and willing to share some thoughts?

Thanks.

For a budget smoke they're fantastic. They have very similar charateristics to the Havana VI.

Rev,

I just smoked my first one the other night. Very nice mild to medium smoke. I was in a chat session so I did not give it the attention a review requires. I almost hooked a none cigar smoker with it when I did a bit of a PPP with it.I had the smaller Corona size if I remember correctly. Definitly a recommend in my book. It would make a nice morning on the dock staring at the water smoke.

PS - I did a split box with them. Very easy to buy and get a split at CS with them. You get 5 and don't have the risk of a box.

I have had a couple, I found them very tasty. Particularly because they are about half the price of Tatuaje's other smokes. :2

Not sure this is a review? Maybe mods can move this to general discussion?

If you're looking for a 5'er pm me and we can work something out. :tu I have a box of P1's which is the corona gorda size (5 5/8" x 46).

I just picked up a box of P1s the other day. I was a little reluctant to spend 100+ dollars on a mixed filler, but based on some of the reviews here and the fact that I haven't had a Pepin that disapointed me yet I pulled the trigger. I'm not disapointed. The ones I got are very young(March date stamp). They are good now, and I suspect will be even better in a few months. Here are a couple of reviews.

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135366&highlight=tatuaje*p
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136060&highlight=tatuaje*p
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=85031&highlight=tatuaje*p

I really enjoy them and have a couple boxes in my cooler. If you're interested, call Atlantic for the best price on a box. CALL them, don't check their website. I think I bought a box of P1 for $78ish

I really enjoy them and have a couple boxes in my cooler. If you're interested, call Atlantic for the best price on a box. CALL them, don't check their website. I think I bought a box of P1 for $78ish

Atlantic has the best price around. :tu

I think there a good smoke as said previously they do somewhat resemble the Havanna V's which are one of my favorites. Thanks for the heads up on atlantics prices.. Once I pick up my vinotemp im in for a box :tu

Todd - I'm smoking a robusto right now - I like these very much - I have a Churchill in my cooler that I'll send to you this weekend. :ss

I pick up a P2 almost every time I am at my local shop, and I plan on picking up a box in the future. I love these smokes for the price!
Scott

OK, I smoked the Corona Gorda gifted to me like rack04, Justin.

This was a great smoke!

The only Pepins I have had was one other Tat, the Noella - and a Padilla Miami 8/11 Corona.

There was definitely what I have experienced in both the Tat and the Padilla, that spiciness and bold fullness - (the Pepin nature/taste?). It was much more subdued, but it was there. This is definitely the milder brother of those two blends.

Nuts and spice predominated. For a mixed filer cigar, the was incredible firm and consistent in construction the entire length, the only evidence of it being short filler was the weakness of the ash - it fell at an inch in length, if that.

All in all, this is a winner. At around $100 for a box 31, this is well-worth the price.

Thanks for the stick, Justin.

Awesome morning smoke. Fabulous golf course gar too.

And I second the motion that Atlantic rocks on their Tat prices.

Back