Test

Sorry fellas, didn't think this was going to get read so quickly. I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures from photobucket, instead of just a link. Now trying to delete this thread... Looks like you can't delete the first message in a thread? Kevin

Picture002.jpg

use the url link

...I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures from photobucket, instead of just a link... Kevin

Hey Kevin, you can do one of two things to post your pic... By clicking the little picture icon (one with mountain) a box will appear that you can paste the url into OR you can type out

Thanks guys for your help. Sorry if this question has been asked a million times. To make it worse, the pic's blurry. To make it even worse, these sticks are young and aren't great yet. Aging, aging, aging. Cheers, Kevin

Here's a suggestion for future "tests"/posts:

You can test your pictures or whatever you are thinking of posting by using "Preview Post" rather than "Submit Reply". If you are happy with what you see, go ahead and post it...if not, you can edit it, before posting, until you get it right.

I do this with all my pictures and pretty much everything I write, especially for proofreading purposes...and it solves the problem having all those deleted posts. :D

Here's a suggestion for future "tests"/posts:

You can test your pictures or whatever you are thinking of posting by using "Preview Post" rather than "Submit Reply". If you are happy with what you see, go ahead and post it...if not, you can edit it, before posting, until you get it right.

I do this will all my pictures and pretty much everything I write, especially for proofreading purposes.
:tpd: :tpd: :tpd: :tpd: :tpd:

Thanks guys, sorry again for cluttering things up. BTW, for anyone that uses photobucket, the trick is to delete the http:// that comes up when you hit insert image before pasting the URL. Thanks to zemekone for that one. Kevin

Back