Thank You Club Stogie

Kidrock387

Adam and Shawn Bitch4LIFE
Dear Loyal Cigar Smoker,

I have appericated everyone's kindness on this truely amazing website. I will be as active as I once was untill August, Ill be back though. The guys and gals of this website need to pat them selfs on the shoulder for all of their hard work! My issues right now are money (college), trip to Japan, and Savings for a nice humidor, one that can maintain humidty. Once again thanks for everything.

Jon

Take care of your priorities first Jon, and when you get a chance you can still check in and say hi!! We’ll see you around the jungle my friend!! :tu
:ss

pretty soon you will have a couple nice desktop humidors, a 75qt coolerdor, and even still end up with not enough space for all the smokes that you compulsively "won" at the devils site. and yes you have this wonderful site to thank for all that! :D :ss :cb

Dear Loyal Cigar Smoker,

I have appericated everyone's kindness on this truely amazing website. I will be as active as I once was untill August, Ill be back though. The guys and gals of this website need to pat them selfs on the shoulder for all of their hard work! My issues right now are money (college), trip to Japan, and Savings for a nice humidor, one that can maintain humidty. Once again thanks for everything.

Jon

Hang in there, enjoy yourself and we will see you back. Sounds as if you have some exciting things coming up for you.

Back