Thanks, Firridge... you're a great BOTL!

SmokeyJoe

Elder Jungle Leader
Just wanted to recognize the generosity and fellowship of a great Brother of the Leaf. James (Firridge) came to town on a group trip and had some time to kill. He took a chance and contacted somebody he had never met... had only read a few posts here at CS. He asked about finding a place to share a cigar and a cold one here in Raleigh. :ss

My wife and I picked him up at his motel and went to a cigar-friendly establishment in the area. Long story short, we could not have asked for a better evening or a friendlier companion. :tu

James, we really enjoyed talking with you. Thank you for the great cigar you introduced me to (an Illusione cg:4) and for being such a great guy. Look forward to having you and your wife come back through the area. :ss

That does sound like a great night. It is amazing how quickly a friendship can develop from a little effort and a cigar. Thanks for sharing, Joe. :tu

I gotta echo what Joe is saying. http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136755

But that's not the end of the story, he thought I sent too much so he sends me more cigars. James, please forgive me for not adding this to that thread. He sent an Oliva V robusto, Oliva G torp, AF 898 Mad, RP Connecticut and an Illusione 888.

Thanks again!

James is certainly a generous gorilla... glad to have him in the Jungle. :ss

Back