Thanks Madurolover!!!

bigswol2

Medulla Oblongata
Hey guys. I just got back from Myrtle Beach and had a great time. If you guys ever visit Myrtle make sure to look Madurolover up. He's a top notch guy who took a whole day to smoke and show us around. Thanks a lot. This is the type of fellowship that made me join.

Glad you were able to hook up with a fellow Botl !

It only makes that trip just so much better.

I usually make it MB a few times a year....I went to college in Charleston just down the road so we always made trips up there for concerts and stuff. Ill have to look ya up next time im in town, not too often you find a BOTL and a tarheel fan to boot! Thats a win win combo! Good show Maduro

WTF Mini Beach Herf and you dont even call a brutha up?
Thats it, I'm smokin alone tonight !!!!

Oh, and Donnie freekin rocks~~
Actually Casey we were at the Tinderbox and I looked for your # on mine and debbies phone.
Then I asked the guy working there if they had internet access so I could get it out of my CS PM's but they did not.:mad:
Trust me you will definitly be in on the next one.
We need to hook up and smoke a couple one weekend anyway.

Actually Casey we were at the Tinderbox and I looked for your # on mine and debbies phone.
Then I asked the guy working there if they had internet access so I could get it out of my CS PM's but they did not.:mad:
Trust me you will definitly be in on the next one.
We need to hook up and smoke a couple one weekend anyway.

Well rat shat. That was one weekend that the old lady was working and I had nothing to do but smoke :tu

This weekend is heading up to Calabash to the Seafood Hut for a shrimp sannich. Always head up there this time of year and I cant wait!!
Now, just to talk her into letting me hit up LCPipes on the way :ss

Back