Thanks to all of you that have bumped my RG!

tccigar

www.TabooCigars.com
To all the CS Members that have bumped my RG and given feedback,

Sorry I don't have the time to reply to everyone individually, but this is the best I can do. I have to make sure your orders get out quick......... right?:D

Thank you very much and I am here to help if you ever have a problem or question. Please call.

As usual, I had a great time with yesterdays contest for FREE Taboo Cigars! Keep the orders coming and I will continue to have frequent contests for you guys! The next one will be a little different and easier for those that are not as fast with the keyboard.

Very thankful for the support:tu
May everyone have a wonderful weekend!
Rob

for the most hated man on cs (you make everyone spend their money with your AMAZING deals), you are a kind fella

just kidding, thanks for being here, you certainly add something special to cs as a whole

stearns

Yeah I swear some of the gorillas here have like 40 fingers typing to get that contest in.

Every time I order something from Rob I feel like I won a contest when I enter the Code and hit update!! :D

You guys hammered us with orders today. Thank You!

Expect another contest soon!

Not tonight!! It's safe to go to sleep tonight. You don't need to stay up tonight! I promise you won't miss anything tonight. Maybe Monday or Tuesday???:confused: Keep the orders coming. I love giving away cigars to you guys. The next contest is really going to mess with you guys but it should be fun.

Have a great weekend and thanks for all the support
Rob

Back