That's not Right - or - Death by Cigar!

RGD

Elder Jungle Leader
So I’m sitting here working at my desk – TV is on and this older movie, “Deadlier Than the Male” comes on starring Elke Sommer. (For you younger guys – she caused an increase in Kleenex sales in the 60’s) Anyway, setting is on a private airliner – executive guy sitting at the desk – Elke is the “stewardess – she walks over to a humidor and opens the lid. Pretends to remove a cigar from there but actually lifts her dress up to remove a hidden cigar from her garter. Places it on a silver tray and walks over to his desk. De-bands it, snips it – blows on the cut end and hands it to him. She then lights it for him and stands back as he takes a few draws. Bam! – damn thing goes off blowing a hole out the back of his neck! Now that’s just not right! Death by cigar! :gn

Not letting the wife see this movie - ideas ya know :r

Ron

hmmm not really sure how to respond to that. kind of a weird way to die: trying to enjoy fine tobacco flavors. hell if they put the bullet half way through im game:r

So I’m sitting here working at my desk – TV is on and this older movie, “Deadlier Than the Male” comes on starring Elke Sommer. (For you younger guys – she caused an increase in Kleenex sales in the 60’s) Anyway, setting is on a private airliner – executive guy sitting at the desk – Elke is the “stewardess – she walks over to a humidor and opens the lid. Pretends to remove a cigar from there but actually lifts her dress up to remove a hidden cigar from her garter. Places it on a silver tray and walks over to his desk. De-bands it, snips it – blows on the cut end and hands it to him. She then lights it for him and stands back as he takes a few draws. Bam! – damn thing goes off blowing a hole out the back of his neck! Now that’s just not right! Death by cigar! :gn

Not letting the wife see this movie - ideas ya know :r

Ron

Ah... it's the old bullet in the cigar trick... killed by a BLUNT object... :D

Extremely risque for her time as I recall!

Dang, there I go showing my age again :w

Elke%20Sommer.jpg

(For you younger guys – she caused an increase in Kleenex sales in the 60’s)

If this is the movie that I think it is, she also had a gun concealed in her bra. Gave new meaning to don't point those nipples at me. Paul:gn

Back