The best cigar ever?

RaiderinKS

Lowland Gorilla
I know people are always saying there is no "best cigar." But I must disagree. A cigar while grilling is absolutely the best cigar!

I had a CAO criollo (nubbed it) with a negro modelo black, while grilling some shrimp and zucchini/squash. BEAUTIFUL!

The cigar after you have eaten what you grilled is pretty good in my book, even better with a glass of bourbon and a couple friends, strippers never hurt either

Just curious, but where did all the bourbon/whisky/cognac etc... type drinks going with cigars come from? I personally cannot stand sipping these liquors, although I do enjoy shots of them from time to time. I love cigars but just curious where the pairing of these drinks with them came from.

you are all leaving out the most important one....
a FREE cigar while grilling with a drink and the friend that brought the cigar...
That's my idea of the best cigar :D

I had a CAO criollo (nubbed it) with a negro modelo black, while grilling some shrimp and zucchini/squash. BEAUTIFUL!

CAO Criollo..... cigar perfection...... yummmmmmm :tu

Hmmmm. I'd have to say my best cigar ever is ANY of my top 10 that I am able to smoke in complete peace, in the recliner, without ANY external stressors. Any time I can achieve that, is my best cigar ever...... (and rare to be without stressors for sure)

I enjoy an unexpected cigar. For example, a friend came by unexpected and we picked a couple of stogies out of my humi and lit them up. We visited for a couple of hours over drinks and smokes. Very nice experience.

However, I have to agree a cigar while grilling is also very nice.

Woogie

A gifted cigar while Brooke Burke and Angie Harmon are grilling a steak for me nekkid is the best cigar ever.

Wow, that's a tough question. I think you'd have to ask me that question when I'm on my death bed. Got a lifetime of smokes to try so i can't answere that question right now.

At the moment I am hooked on the Padron X000 series.

The best cigar ever is the the one that you smoke after you've eaten your grilled meal that Ms. Alba cooked in the buff for you while she is holding your drink and rubbing your belly.

The best cigar ever is the the one that you smoke after you've eaten your grilled meal that Ms. Alba cooked in the buff for you while she is holding your drink and rubbing your belly.

:tpd: except shes not rubbing my belly :D

Back