The Big "40"

SHOE

(__@_______{{{
Don't normally publish this sort of thing, but I hit the wall today. Yes - "40". A little sympathy from the fellow gorillas would be appreciated.

Would this make me a "Silverback"?

Happy Birthday !
Congrats on your 40th !!!:w

'40' ain't the 'wall' .... it is just a bump in the road...

Happy birthday! My wife turned the big 4-0 last year, but she's still as hot as many 20 year olds. What's sad is most people think she's younger than me, and I'm only 33!!!! Talk about depressing!

Smoke a good cigar and enjoy the day...it's yours!

Mel

SHOE said:
Don't normally publish this sort of thing, but I hit the wall today. Yes - "40". A little sympathy from the fellow gorillas would be appreciated.

I will shout out a Happy Birthday to you but will not provide you with any sympathy. Emphathy is the best I can offer.
I am knocking on the big 50 soon so go ahead and apply Freud's theory of projection to make yourself feel better. The theory basically holds that one will often find relief in seeing others are worse off than we are.

First of all, Happy b-day! Secondly, would you like your BOTL's to "assuage your battered ego" by giving you some gratuitous RG? If so, please contact TNORTHERN for details as to how to make it happen:D :D .....Hope the day is great.
SHOE said:

ResIpsa said:
First of all, Happy b-day! Secondly, would you like your BOTL's to "assuage your battered ego" by giving you some gratuitous RG? If so, please contact TNORTHERN for details as to how to make it happen:D :D .....Hope the day is great.
NO THANKS ! I don't need ring gauge that badly. As long as I have the "respect" of my peers I'm good.

Thanks for the wishes gang but, hey, you gotta bitch a little .... hehe

Seriously, I have a beautiful wife and a great son and family - I'm healthy - It's a beautiful day here today - my co-workers are taking me to lunch - after a strenous few months working on a report, I'm headed to Vegas this weekend for about 5 days - CigarFest is coming up in a few weeks - I have a humi full of enjoyment at home - LIFE IS GOOD AND I HAVE A LOT TO LIVE AND BE THANKFUL FOR - (just thought I'd share that).

Have a great day, everyone. You've made mine better !

Happy Birthday. :w

I hope you set special smoke aside for the event. So what will the celebration cigar be?

SHOE said:

:c Your a kid!

Happy B-day anyway :w

Only 40? Heck, you're still just a young whippersnapper! You get no sympathy here. :D

You do, however, get a big Congrats! Hope you have a great one!

Happy 40th! I don't know if one would say you are hitting the wall, but may pushing the envelope. ;)

Back