The Carnage Continues - Just a little one this time

SilverFox

Seven Down 33 to Go
The mailman is my new best friend, got a couple of testers in the mail today.

April9002.jpg

The RASS are smelling mighty green was hoping to smoke some of these right away but I think they need a few months

Your mailman sux. What's the matter, didn't you notice he switched the real Cohibo's for the fake Cohiba's. You need to send those to me and I'll dispose of them properly.

:r:r:r

I really should have asked who ever it was who got them for a couple. i could have a good time with a couple of my friends.

Umm....it's alright ihave like...thr...fif....seventy three boxes of those my self. Yeah thats right...thats the ticket. I got them all while vacationing in Cuba with my wife Morgan Fairchild.

Man I really need to get more sleep...:r

Holy crap. Those do exist. I thought it was just a legend. :r :r Beautiful sticks bud. I can only imagine the hours and hours of pleasure the lay before you. You deserve and enjoy every damn one of those. Lucky Bastage. :r :r :ss

I think our definitions of "little one" and "just a couple of testers" differ greatly. :hn

That looks a little bigger than small, very nice :tu

Great selection! I absolutely LOVE the Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios and the Siglo IV and VI. The RASS are one of my go to CC's. Couldn't have picked a better group of smokes to sample.

There all FAKES....FAKES I TELL YA!

I say this because I'm completely jealous! They look awesome bro... enjoy!

I want to get to know your mailman too...especially when he's got packages for you! :ss Happy Smokes ahead! :D

Fox, you're going to make me stop checking this site while I am in the office. After those pic's I am completely distracted........lol.

Great pictures man! Those Cohiba's look great!!!!!!!!

Now I want to smoke a cigar. LOL. :D

Nice sticks, Shawn. I am definitely envious of the selection you got yourself there!

Back