The CIGAR that places you in the Zone…

MarkinCA

SilverBack
What is your cigar that puts you in the zone for the evening? The one that focus’ your thoughts, relaxes you, and makes you say “this is what its all about”.

For me, its been happening lately with the La Flor Dominicana L400. Thank you Litto Gomez for a great cigar:tu:ss

Last night i had a coronado by la flor.I was in the zone for hours,later that evening i smoked only half of of a tat black, for some reason it just did not quench my taste buds and took me out of the zone.

Almost everytime I smoke, it puts me in the zone. When I sit down to smoke, I do it purely for the enjoyment and relaxing affect, so I think going into it, I've already got the mind set of what's to come.

That being said, for some reason I really enjoy the Montecristo Platinum 99's. Lighting up one of those always puts me in the zone from beginning to end.

The Taboo Twist always does it for me. I think there's more than just tobacco in it :w The only time I've had a rass, that really put me in the zone, too.

I would say either a Padron 1926 Maduro or an aged Montecristo #4. Both are flawless every time. When I smoke these, I don't surf the net or read or listen to music, or have friends over (typically). I use all of my senses to enjoy the cigar.

These also happen to be the only cigars that after enjoying one, I'm not diving for the gum or the tooth brush. The pleasant finish lets me enjoy the cigar for an hour later.

I'd have to say BPCs do it for me. Kinda like a cd that I've listened to countless times.....familiar, relaxing and enjoyable.

I would say any cigar that I actually get to just sit and relax with. Can't give this award to just any one stick. They all have potential(Except maybe a Cremosa or Acid:ss)

Back